- Material: BOPP
- Type: Adhesive Film
- Usage: printing & package
- Feature: Moisture Proof
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Multiple Extrusion
- Transparency: Translucent
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland), Guangdong, China
- Brand Name: FSEKO, fseko
- Model Number: BM
- glue: EVA
- width: 300~1770mm or as customer's request
- length: 200~3000m
- paper core: 1 inch, 2.25 inch, 3inch
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKAGE
carton box with pallet
one 20ft container can load twelve pallets
|Delivery Detail:||30 WORING DAY WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DEPOSIT|
BOPP Thermal lamination film is a 2 layer product which consists of basic film and adhesive. It is suitable for dry laminating. The basic layer of film does not melt at laminating temperature. It is produced through the extrusion coating process where the adhesive is applied to the film.When heated, the adhesive melts to a tacky condition where is married to the printed sheet under extreme pressure. When cooled to a solid again. The adhesive provides a high strength chemical bond. Our adhesives give superior bond strengths on a wide vareiety of subject material. Such as paper,board,metal,plastics,etc.
- Color is just slight changed after laminating.
- It is easy to operate on the laminator and saving the time.
- It was No bubble,wrinkle or desquamate.
- It was glossier than the traditional laminating.It can keep for a long time and protect the printing color from dhanging.
- None solvent pollution,keep the factory much safer and En vironment-friendly.It is healthy for the workers.
- Meet the environmental requirements of the occident countries.It has been used widely by many occident's factories.
- Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
- Coating on books and magazine, catalogs, pictures, promotional materials, paper bag
- Outside coating for wrapping box for food, medicine, cosmetic, gift, liquor
- Blueprint document, office files, advertisement paints, inject ink paintings, post, digital prints