- Material: BOPP
- Type: thermal lamination film
- Usage: thermal lamination film
- Feature: Moisture Proof
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Multiple Extrusion
- Transparency: Transparent
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: FSEKO
- Model Number: DBG35
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing with strong box.|
|Delivery Detail:||5~30days,depend on quantity.|
Digital thermal lamination film
Digital thermal lamination film,which is high adhesive and more sticky on digital laminating, specially use for digital printing materials. It is suit for the digital printer using electro ink,XEROX DC series, HP indigo series, CANON digital printer, etc. For example, XEROX DocuColor 8000/5000 and HP indigo press 7000.
Equipment for laminating film : Dry and wet film laminator
Temperature Normal (Degree Celsius): 95~110
Special (Degree Celsius): 100~120
Roller pressure8~50 m/min
Remarks: Special laminations refer to those with thicker ink, solid color, High moisture content and bigger size paper.
- Coating on books and magazine, catalogs, pictures, promotional materials, paper bag
- Outside coating for wrapping box for food, medicine, cosmetic, gift, liquor
- Blueprint document, office files, advertisement paints, inject ink paintings, post, digital prints
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes,we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination
3. The following situation will affect the quality of the film when laminating.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive, etc.
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
Guangdong EKO Film Manufacture Co.,Ltd is one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China.
EKO have a strict quality control process.